Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bike

Well I finally got out and rode my bike yesterday, after picking it up nearly two weeks ago.
Bit of a saga really. Brought it home but didn't get a chance to take it out of the box for something like 3 days. Another couple of days to finish putting it together and, well lets be honest, to really stuff up adjusting the derailers.
So wait a few more days, well swearing, and in the end take it back to the shop and ask them to "adjust" it for me.

Then another week goes by before I get a chance to hit the track, yesterday.

Yes a track. About 10km down the road there's a criterium track, and since I've not ridden in 20 years I thought that a crit track would be a good place to get used to it again. No cars.

Hard on the knees though :)

Got my 20 minutes, though I took a little break lol. Next ride tommorow.
Maybe a photo.
It's a HASA R4 by the way. About the cheapest new bike you can buy in Oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment